Now’s Your Chance to Change Your Life!
Take an Embracing Your Health Journey to Greater Health for 8 Weeks (Online Course)
April 1st – May 25th
Health, and more specifically our struggle with improving it, is often something we keep to ourselves and do on our own. Sometimes that works, but mostly it is a repetitious cycle of starts and stops leading to frustration. Our health is deeply personal and when we are unable to see out health goals accomplished, an overall feeling of powerlessness that eeks into our thoughts and beliefs about who we are.
I know a lot about health, fitness and nutrition – and yet I haven’t reached my goals either. So, in this class, you won’t be alone in on your journey. We’ll be doing it together. Your goals will be yours and I’ll be here day by day for 8 weeks, to help you achieve them. As a group, we will be a supportive and encouraging community committed to each other being farther down and closer to their goals on May 25th than they were on April 1st. Your goals can be as varied as we are. Here are some goal examples:
- feel more energy
- lose weight
- gain more muscle tone and functional fitness
- improving my overall nutrition
- reducing my stress and gaining more mental clarity
- train for an event
- having the support, encouragement and accountability of a community
- simply learning more about how I can feel my best
This course is loosely inspired by Dr. Andrew Weil’s 8 Weeks to Optimum Health. The course content and conversations will be customized to the members of our class. We will learn and discuss:
- physical health topics including
- tips on how to have our body working with us towards optimal health (think: thyroid, hormones, digestion, metabolism and more)
- mental/spiritual topics including
- stress management (managing our health and everything that our complicated and over-stuffed lives contain creates a lot of stress)
- getting past emotional blocks
- what we think about ourselves and how it affects our health
- what meditation can provide you
This class will be conducted on a private Facebook Group Wall. The book *is not* required and will be used by me to provide some basic structure to our course. But again, this course is going to be customized uniquely to the class. I will be available both within the online class setting, as well as for some individual one-on-one coaching, throughout the entire 8 weeks.
I’m excited to take this class with you. While I am the facilitator and educator for this course - I’ve found with every class that I teach, I am the student as well. When we join together, we all learn and grow! See you April 1st!
Enjoying my journey, embracing love, life and health!,
Send your payment my account (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once I receive your registration, two things will happen:
1) I will send you a questionnaire regarding what you are hoping to get from the class. Please send that back to me as soon as possible, so I can have your goals in mind as I construct each week’s course.
2) I will invite you to join the private Facebook group created for this course and we will begin on April 1st!
Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.